You can customize these cookies into any colors!
- Divide sugar cookie dough into three equal parts.
- Color each part your desired color (I left one uncolored).
- Chill dough for an extra 20 minutes.
- Roll out each dough segment into equal rectangles 1/4 inch thick.
- Stack the segments on top of each other and roll slightly with a rolling pin to seam the segments together.
- Roll the rectangle into a cylinder (like cinnamon rolls).
- *Optional step: roll cylinder sides into sprinkles.
- Refridgerate dough for 30 minutes until stiff.
- Cut dough into disks with either a sharp knife or string.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes or until the bottoms lightly golden brown.